Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Good evening! I am so looking forward to working with your kids and getting this tennis season started. 

The weather for this week does not look very promising and with a forecasted 70% chance of rain for Wednesday and Thursday there is a good chance we won’t be able to practice this week. Remind your students to listen to the announcements regarding tennis practice.  Remember if the courts are wet, we cannot play. Even an early morning rain that leaves the courts covered with puddles can cause us to cancel practice. No practice on Friday.

If practice is canceled I will post it on this site.  If you haven't already emailed me. please do and I will send you an email regarding canceled practice.  holland_lorrie@hcde.org

Does anyone live or work near the courts that could help me keep an eye on the court condition after a rain? I just need to know if the courts are covered with puddles.

Remember Tennis fees are $25 with checks payable to Loftis or you may pay online! 

Thanks so much!