Wednesday, July 31, 2013

No practice/tryouts today.

Try to recruit more guys to play and tell them to join us for our first practice.  Our first practice is Thursday, 8-8, the first day of school, at 2:45 - 4:00 at MV Rec.  Remember to wear sunscreen and bring plenty of water because it will be much hotter at 2:45 than it was yesterday.  I also need to collect $25 from each player BEFORE I can purchase T-shirts, tennis balls, etc.  (If the cost of this is a problem, please let me know.)  Each player needs to make sure they have completed the Information Sheet and 7th and 8th graders need to bring me a copy of their 4Q report card.  I am inquiring about an optional tennis clinic (additional cost of $10) for those who are interested.    
I will have copies of the match schedule and practice schedule at practice.

I enjoyed meeting all of you yesterday and look forward to a great season!!  Now go play tennis as much as you can!

If you need to contact me--Holland_Lorrie@hcde.org

Date Opponent           Place                Time 

8/20 East Hamilton Middle Valley Rec 3:30

8/22 Soddy Daisy Middle Middle Valley Rec 3:15

8/27 Hixson Middle Old Hixson Middle 3:15

8/29 Hunter Middle Ooltewah High School 3:30

9/5 Ooltewah Middle Ooltewah High School 3:30

9/10 East Ridge Middle Middle Valley Rec 3:30

9/12 Red Bank Middle Red Bank City Courts 3:15

9/24 HCAC Tournament Champion’s Club TBA

9/25 HCAC Tournament Champion’s Club TBA